Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Grammys!

I love watching the red carpet coverage for award shows. Here's some of my favorites from the Grammys.
Taylor Swift in Zuhair Murad. My best-dressed vote for the night!! So elegant and beautiful!
I LOVED Adele's hair and makeup! Her dress was so simple but perfectly paired with her style and makeup. So glad to see her perform and that her voice is back like nothing ever happened.

BEST DRESSED: Everyone probably expected Katy Perry to look a little blue on Grammy night, but the sexy singer used it to her advantage. Perry stunned in a princess-inspired gown by Ellie Saab.
I am OBSESSED with Elie Saab's newest Couture collection. Katy looked pretty in it, but not like herself. It matched too much with her blue hair and aged her a bit. A+ for the dress alone though :)

As for the not-so-best-dressed...

Fergie: Amazing color and dress that fits her great... It just needs lining, like a pink, or any solid color minidress underneath. Almost Fergie!

Robin... Self explanitory...

I love Nicki, but not this night!

Anyone else have any favorites or major fashion no's from the event?

No comments:

Post a Comment